Bean Around Book Employment Program
This program helps youth build their self-confidence and self-esteem while gaining viable skills that could lead to full-time employment. Pathfinder Youth Centre Society currently has spots remaining for a 12-week paid employment experience program (starting Oct 28, 2019) at Bean Around Books designed to provide assistance to those who are struggling to find or retain employment through employment training.
Participants are paid minimum wage for up to 30 hours per week. Bus tickets will be provided for the first week, all certification costs are included and bonus payments will be issued to qualifying participants upon program completion.
• Youth 15 to 30 years of age
• Currently not attending school (during the day)
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Not collecting Employment Insurance (EI) Benefits
• Facing barriers to employment such as single parents, persons with disabilities, recent
• First Aid
• Food Safe
• Serving it Right
• Cash Handling
• Barista Training
Ready to join? Please fill the online application form now.
There is no drop down for Bean Around Book Program yet so please specific your interest in the provided text box.