New Employment Beginnings Program Maple Ridge
This program helps youth build their self-confidence and self-esteem while gaining viable skills that could lead to full-time employment. This program is not specific to any industry which allows the participants to explore a various opportunities.
• Youth 15 to 30 years of age
• Currently not attending school (during the day)
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Not collecting Employment Insurance (EI) Benefits
• Facing barriers to employment such as single parents, persons with disabilities, recent
• Immigrants, problems with job retention
Participants will be in class for 6 weeks and in work experience for 13 weeks.
• First Aid
• Food Safe
• Serving it Right
• Cash Handling
• Barista Training
Ready to join? Please fill the online application form now.